Does your congregation receive the kind of weekly and monthly offering it should?
Unravel the hidden messages in your weekly and annual messages about money, giving, and financial stewardship that keep giving low. Identify mixed messages that sabotage giving. Create an action plan to straighten out communications and increase congregational giving.
Each participant will be asked to bring a sample worship bulletin, as well as figures for overall congregational giving for the past 5-10 years. During the workshop, you will create an action plan to straighten out communications and increase congregational giving.
- Identify the hidden barriers to asking for and receiving larger offerings.
- Prevent unintentional communications which can sabotage giving
- Newfound confidence to talk about stewardship in a way that engages, not alienates, listeners
- Improved ability to tap into congregational generosity that ups giving
- Increased ease in talking about, asking for, and receiving money
This workshop can be done in a one-day or two-day format. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!