In this fun and interactive experience, you’ll learn the 3 P’s of human behavior – pace, preference, and perspective – and how they shape and misshape group culture. Together with your team, congregation, or leadership group, you’ll discover how they impact ministries of your church, worship and stewardship. And what to do about it.
As a bonus, we’ll also address a 4th P: power.
You’ll gain greater self-awareness and sharper decision-making skills as your congregation gains insight into their congregational culture.
In this workshop, good for any size group, and running from 1-6 hours, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a sense of urgency that moves people forward even when they prefer a slower pace
- Re-invigorate ministries by merging the practical and relational preferences of people
- Quickly discover how to handle obstacles to change
- Identify why some people participate and others don’t, and how to tap into anyone’s intrinsic motivation
- Solve the mystery of the different perspectives that make people do what they do
- Speed up your congregation’s ability to embrace new ideas
“I brought Rebekah to our Conference to lead this workshop for a Healthy Church Initiative weekend consultation. Fantastic!”
- Jeff Lust, Provost, New Mexico Annual Conference
“A definite highlight of the School of Congregational Development for me.”
- Sarah Kitterman Stevens, Iowa Field Outreach Minister
“I don’t know when I’ve had so much fun learning! It also dove-tailed in perfectly with some of the exercises for the Intentional Interim Training I am taking. I would definitely recommend it to others!”
- Pastor, New England Conference/Mid-Maine District
Questions? Fill out the form below to learn more!