What does the Bible say about taking care of the Earth? What is the Christian view on climate change? What can you do to make a difference? Connecting Scripture, science, and a wealth of personal stories, author Rebekah Simon-Peter helps you explore these questions. Based on her own work as a scientist and a pastor, she shows you how to create a truly green church. Perfect for small group studies, church-wide Lenten study, or as a catalyst to form a Green Team.
Green Church helps you:
- Enhance your understanding of the Biblical mandate to tend and keep the earth as well as have dominion over it.
- Improve your ability to relate environmental issues to the church
- Deepen your understanding of the Bible while growing in your love of God’s beautiful handiwork
- Heighten your passion to act and make a tangible difference in the world.
– Phyllis Tickle, author of “The Great Emergence: How Christianity is Changing and Why”